Wednesday, 30 May 2012

I'm off to get married...



...and so this blog will now go 'on hiatus' (as they say in TV) for a week and a half. Never fear, though - the ranting and the gnashing of teeth (and some history and policy stuff) will recommence in the week beginning Monday 11 June.

In the meantime, I leave you with the words of the singer, songwriter and actor Nick Cave, who's been married for over a decade now:
Getting married, for me, was the best thing I ever did. I was suddenly beset with an immense sense of release, that we have something more important than our separate selves, and that is the marriage. There's immense happiness that can come from working towards that.
Wish me luck! And see you soon - you, the readers, have powered the blog to stratospheric (well, good) readership figures this month... Easily the highest of its eighteen-month run. Thanks to all of you, and au revoir - for now.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Have a good time : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Impregnated a girl and I was ready to marry her after her delivery, like a year after.. she was sleeping around with another man and she was pregnant I later discover the pregnancy wasn’t mine then I decided to break up with her but though we broke up I was still carrying out my responsibilities as a father to my daughter…then she got angry that I refuse to marry her and she poisoned her and rushed her down to the hospital crying that she drank.’’ artifact sniper.. the doctors confirmed it that she is been poisoned with food when she realize she can’t deny it then she started to confess that she poisoned her because she was not happy I broke up with her and that she wanted to punished me for the pains that she passed through but then…she already killed our child. I was crying to have dated such a wicked and evil woman. then I left the child in coma and was driving home and she was arrested. As I was driving home I called my mom to tell her what has happened to me…as I was telling her I was crying so I drove to her place before I came she was already telling Dr Odogboo about the situation on her mail.. then I came in she was on the computer I was like doubt if she heard what I told her but I didn’t know it hurts her more than me and she was doing it for my sake. They were communicating on the mail and she was asking me questions I was angry but she is not the cause of the problem so I was replying her a little while, she went aside came in with something’s I asked her mom what is going on ?? She said I won’t allow anything to happen to my grandchild not even when you are my only child…then at about 30mins she asked me to drive her back to the hospital I became anxious to know what is going on. On our way going she bought a bottle water so when we got there, the doctors were surprise to see me again that just left couple of hours ago then we got to the room she called Odogboo like three time and bring out the water she sprinkled some on her body and give her some to drink after like 10mins the baby started to cough I got sacred of my mom like she is a priestess but she said she was been directed by the great Odogboo. Yesterday i went to see her… she was already recovering the doctors were surprise what happens?? I just laughed and say, it is well… I want to use this great opportunity to thank prophet Odogboo for saving my child I can’t thank him enough because he did what money couldn’t do for me..So I want to share with you that there is no problem without solution. Contact him on this email odogboospell@gmail.com and get solutions to your problems.

    ReplyDelete